NO NONSENSE PRICING
"You expect good value for your money so maybe you want to compare different prices. Do pay extra attention to 'hidden' costs. There are no bargains in this business. We have expensive and exclusive boats that require a high maintenance level. That comes with a price.
Despite this we insist on doing it this way because we know there will always be a small group of people that can recognize the true value of heritage. People who are prepared to pay for quality and exclusivity. Like one would do for good food and good wine."
WHAT DO I GET AND HOW TO RECOGNIZE QUALITY?
- 1 hour rent € 220,00/and with host(ess) included € 280,00
- 1,5 hour rent € 310,00/and with host(ess) included € 390,00
- 2 hour rent € 400,00/and with host(ess) included € 500,00
- 2,5 hour rent € 490,00/and with host(ess) included € 610,00
- 3 hour rent € 580,00/and with host(ess) included € 720,00
- 3,5 hour rent € 670,00/and with host(ess) included € 830,00
- A tour with extensive catering or a dinner is always with a host(ess) included because we insist on maintaining the exclusive level of our services.
- Waiting or pick-up outside the canal circles € 30,00 per 15 minutes.
- Until 17.30 hours we sail a minimum time of 1,5 hours.
- After 17.30 hours we sail a minimum time of 2 hours.
- Included in our prices:
- pick-up and boarding inside the canal circles
- ALL taxes
- NOT included:
- drinks and catering (to be ordered separately)
- We accept cash, PIN or credit card.
- Under conditions we can also send you an invoice. to pay later.
- In case you want us to send you an invoice after payment just let us know and we will mail it to you as PDF.
HISTORY - RATES - CONTACT